Driveway Sealcoating in San Diego, CA
Top Residential Paving contractors
Maximizing the life of your blacktop driveway or sidewalk can be as easy as applying a seal coat every one to three years.
Protecting your pavement with sealant guards it from rain, moisture, ultraviolet sun rays, gas, oil, and other chemicals that break down asphalt and cause cracking, holes, and color fading.
Our company is an expert in San Diego and surrounding southern California communities at delivering residential sealcoating that maintains the structure and look of paved driveways. We use modern equipment, sealant, and vast knowledge to provide proven and long-lasting results.
With more than 20 years of experience in the region, our local contractors are fully licensed and insured to assist with a wide range of asphalt maintenance services. Our rates are affordable and fair.
In addition to driveway coating, we also service parking lots and any other paved surface you may own.
Call us at your convenience for a free, accurate, and honest estimate from our professionals.
Why Choose Us
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to picking an asphalt sealing company near you. Choose for the following reasons:
- Our rates are fair and reasonable (not cheap!) and keep money in your bank account
- Our employees are friendly and professional.
- Our business is local to San Diego and family owned.
- We arrive on time and do the work when it best fits your schedule.
- Our estimates are always free and accurate (we promise to never hit you with hidden fees!).
Benefits of blacktop coating
The surface of asphalt is made up of tiny stones that are bound by pavement cement. To maintain the integrity of the cement, it must be protected from outside elements that cause it to deteriorate, crack, and fade.
You may have wondered if it is worth your money to hire a San Diego contractor to sealcoat your driveway. If you’re on the fence, consider the following benefits of a professional seal application:
- The process is cost-effective and will save you money in the future on repair and repaving work that will likely need to be done.
- The coating repels water and moisture which is the leading cause of asphalt breaking down and cracking.
- Sealing protects blacktop from harmful UV rays and oxygen and the corrosion they bring.
- A solid coat also guards against intrusion from oils, gases, and other automobile fluids.
We suggest having a pro seal your driveway or parking lot every few years at least. Not sure if a new seal is needed? Watch for the following signs:
- You can see a distinct outline or graying color of individual stones in the asphalt.
- Small cracks have begun to appear.
- Warping in the blacktop is evident.
- Water pools occasionally on an uneven surface.
- For top-rated pavement sealing assistance, call today for a free quote and fair prices.